Ageing Well Action Plan - Final Draft
The City of Stonnington is developing an Ageing Well Plan to guide how we support the older members of our community to live healthy, safe, connected, and meaningful lives.
Earlier this year, we asked the community to tell us what Ageing Well meant to you. The feedback we received has helped us develop the draft Ageing Well Action Plan.
The draft Ageing Well Action Plan will focus on outcomes such as:
- promoting and partnering with local businesses, organisations and community groups to deliver inclusive, cross-generational activities, programs and events
- signing up to ‘Every Age Counts’ and working with our community to positively change thinking about ageing
- delivering workshops to prepare middle-aged residents to prepare for older age
- monitoring age care reforms and advocating for supports for older people and their carers to navigate changes
- raising awareness of the purchasing power of older people
- facilitating employment opportunities
- exploring options to celebrate Stonnington’s history through the eyes of the over 55s.
For further information please contact Aged Services on 8290 3224 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your privacy and personal information
The personal information requested on this project is being collected by Council for the purpose of facilitating the Ageing Well in Stonnington survey and registeration for our upcoming Aged Care Reform workshops.